- The ACR keeps members and its subscribers informed through a series of e-newsletters including: Advocacy in Action, Weekly Member Update, Quality and Safety e-news, CME Update and more.
- The Imaging 3.0 case studies team published 27 new Imaging 3.0 case studies (including nine COVID-19 related studies) and two videos. Imaging 3.0 web pages have garnered more than 43,645 unique page views.
- COVID-19 resources for members and the radiology profession debuted on March 11 and has grown to encompass resource collections covering radiology-specific clinical resources, COVID-19 impact on states, well-being resources, economic and regulatory updates, and more. Cumulatively, these resources have generated 365,000 page views.
- New users to acr.org have increased 12% since 2019.
- New DECAMP Biomarker Research website was launched.
- Led the creation of the acr.org/COVID-19 resources hub, which resulted in a 99% percent increase in new user visits — and a 600% increase in social media referrals — to acr.org in Spring 2020.
- The ACR assumed a leadership role in National Lung Cancer Roundtable (NLCRT) outreach during National Lung Cancer Awareness Month, educating nearly 20,000 referring providers on the value of lung cancer screening.
- A digital and social media campaign resulted in more than 120 completions of the Mammography CME module on the AMA Ed-Hub™.
Journal of the American College of Radiology (JACR®)
- Impact factor increased 13% in 2019 (a 103% increase since 2012).
- Special issues included the Quality and Data Science Issue, two ACR Appropriateness Criteria® supplements, and the Money Issue.
- Focus issues included Survey Methods, Lung Nodules and Screening, and Corporate Transformation of Medicine.
- Released 24 reader SA-CME activities, a 1.5-SA-CME COVID-19 webinar and a 1-SA-CME reviewer toolkit. It also offered 15 SA-CME per peer reviewer for the year.
- Awarded a national silver and regional gold award by the American Society of Business Publication Editors for its March 2019 issue.
- Transitioned to acr.org with new content, including web-exclusive articles and trending stories in the field of radiology. Timely COVID-19 articles are released continually and are among the highest-read content.