The ACR National Radiology Data Registry (NRDR™) is a CMS-approved Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) for the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) for 2021. Fourteen QCDR measures spanning across two NRDR data registries have been approved for inclusion in the QCDR, along with 48 MIPS measures.
QCDR participants may report a combination of QCDR measures and MIPS measures in order to fulfill reporting requirements for the Quality category. Participants may also use the QCDR to select activities for the Improvement Activities category.
The NRDR QCDR offers many important benefits to participants:
- Report as either an individual or as a part of a group practice via the Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO)
- Manage submission of MIPS (claims-based) and QCDR (registry-based) quality measure data as well as improvement activities to CMS using one interface
- Get direct assistance with compiling data needed for quality improvement
- Get feedback at least quarterly and on-demand via the MIPS portal
- Physicians can review and select measures to report prior to the CMS submission deadline