The American College of Radiology Young and Early Career Professional Section (YPS) is dedicated to representing young and early-career professionals within the College and state chapters. YPS focuses on issues that impact professionals under the age of 40 or within the first eight years of practice after residency and fellowship training.
As a vital demographic within the College, the goals of the YPS are to:
- Facilitate the active and meaningful participation of YPS members in fulfilling the mission of the ACR
- Empower YPS members to play a significant role in state radiology societies
- Attract and retain young and early-career members of the College
- Amplify the voice of young and early-career professionals within the ACR
- Foster the development of YPS leaders within the College