The New Hampshire Radiology Society is a chapter of the American College of Radiology and is an organization dedicated to the socio-economic interests of its members, the advancement of the science of radiology and the radiologic care of patients.
MissionThe New Hampshire Radiology Society is a professional association dedicated to:
• Advancing the science of radiology
• Improving radiologic service to patients and the medical community
• Studying the economics of radiology
• Encouraging improved and continued education for radiologists
• Establishing and maintaining high medical and ethical standards in the practice of radiology