Fulfill your training program ACGME requirements for summative assessment using the In-Training Exams:
Evaluate your program and residents
- Evaluate your program using national benchmarking.
- Benchmark individual resident scores for all residency levels.
Identify areas of deficiency
- Offer residents an opportunity to evaluate their knowledge and to identify areas of deficiency relative to peers at the same level of training.
Provide secure and accurate evaluations
- Use third-party psychometric evaluation of data for optimally accurate benchmarking.
- Ensure secure test data via proctored testing.
- Prevent question sharing with new exams created each year through use of multiple equalized forms.
Prepare for exam and remediation
- Offer residents an opportunity for maximizing testing prep with DXIT item questions including annotated references and rationales.
Count on over 30 years of experience
- Trust in an exam existing for over 30 years.
- Created by esteemed experts in the radiology subspecialties.