The purposes of the RSL are the same as those of the ACR:
• advancing the science of radiology
• improving radiologic service to patients and the medical community
• the encouragement of improved and continuing education for radiologists
• the establishment and maintenance of high medical and ethical standards in the practice of radiology
• studying the economics of radiolog
The RSL has a particular focus upon the practice of radiology in the state of Louisiana. As an affiliate of the American College of Radiology, it maintains the same code of ethics as the ACR. Economic, practice, and educational concerns of our members are the primary interest of the RSL.
The RSL is sharing the ACR's new Mammography CME Toolkit. This new, free resource was designed for breast imagers to provide safe, quality care to their patients.