The ACR is your best resource for safe, effective lung cancer screening with the latest research, toolkits and key patient information.
Fillable Women's Health Brochure
Every year, more women die of lung cancer than breast and ovarian cancers combined. Take a proactive step in promoting lung cancer awareness and early detection among women. This brochure is informative and customizable enabling your facility to add contact and website information, thereby making it uniquely yours.
Here's how to make the most of this resource:
Step 1. Customization:
- Use the fillable text boxes to tailor the brochure with your facility's contact information.
Step 2. Printing and Presentation:
- Print the brochure double-sided for the best presentation and distribution. This ensures your facility's information is visible on both sides.
Step 3. Finalizing for Distribution:
- After printing, fold the brochure once down the middle. This simple step transforms it into its final format, ready for display and distribution.
Pink & Pearl Campaign
Early screening can be a life-saving step, and the Pink and Pearl Brochure aims to guide and support individuals on their journey to better health.
Printable Version - Designed for print distribution and includes a compelling call to action. It encourages readers to engage with their healthcare providers to discuss the importance of screening. This version is ideal for distributing physical copies in medical offices, community centers, and other relevant locations.
Web Version - Tailored for online use and optimized for web viewing. It contains clickable links that direct readers to additional information about screening on radiologyinfo.org. This version is perfect for sharing through our website, email newsletters, and social media channels, allowing our audience to access more in-depth information conveniently.
Additional LCS resources:
- No Cost Sharing Is Allowed for Preventive Services — The American College of Radiology® (ACR®) is concerned that some commercial payers are requiring patient co-payments for United States Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)-endorsed preventive services.
- Updated USPSTF Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines Would Help Save Lives
- Status of Lung Cancer Screening Coverage — Commercial and State Medicaid plans have begin to update their coverage guidelines to reflect the updated USPSTF lung cancer screening recommendation.
- Economics & Billing One-Pager (Updated April 2022) — one-page document detailing the economic policy and billing information for lung screening
- Incidental Findings One-Pager — this document was created by the LCS Steering Committee to assist nurse navigators in lung screening programs