The ACR’s Continuing Medical Education Credit (CME) Program is an online process by which chapters apply to have activities/events certified for CME.
Applications for CME credit should be submitted at least 6 months prior to the activity. The links below provide additional information regarding the application process:
- Outline of CME Application Process
- Activity Planning Form
- Planning Committee Template
- Webinar outlining the revised ACR CME Program
- ACR: ACCME New Standards Training (Passcode Required: 47BSfz$P)
- Slide Deck: Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited CE
Contact Alexis LaCount to learn more.