The mission of the ACR Institute for Radiologic Pathology (AIRP) is to advance the science of radiology for radiology residents, fellows, practicing radiologists and other physicians through a pathophysiologic understanding of disease as the basis for radiologic interpretation.
The AIRP, a program of the American College of Radiology® (ACR®), provides a unique radiology training experience for residents and fellows. The AIRP four-week Radiologic Pathology Correlation Course offers excellent training for radiology residents, fellows and practicing radiologists from around the world:
- Comprehensive review of radiologic imaging offered five times per year.
- Radiologic presentation of a broad range of diseases and their pathological basis from all organ systems and imaging modalities.
- Expert faculty from some of the most prestigious radiology programs in the U.S.
- Access to temporary housing opportunities throughout the Washington, DC, area.
In-person courses are held at the AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center in Silver Spring, MD, a 32,000 square-foot state-of-the-art facility with more than 400 theater-style seats. This newly renovated venue features:
- High-definition, digital cinema video projection.
- Easy access to temporary housing throughout the Washington, DC, area.
- Close access to metro with ample parking nearby.