Information we collect
When visiting our websites, we collect information about you in two ways: directly from your input and through cookies.
The types of personal information that we collect directly from you may include, but not limited to:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and social media handle
- Account login credentials
- Information that you share in your account profile
We collect your information to help improve your user experience and ability to engage in our events and services. More information about cookies can be found here.
How we use your information
The ACR uses and shares your personal information when necessary to complete your registration or order, including:
- Credit card and billing information shared with our bank for authorization,
- Delivery address shared with our fulfillment center and shipper.
- E-mail address is used to send you an order confirmation and to alert you to any changes in the availability of the items you ordered.
The ACR sends e-mails to let you know about changes to its Web site and communicate with you about issues that matter to the professions of radiology, radiation oncology, and medical physics.
For EU residents
ACR uses your personal data in accordance with the EU data protection legislation, including national or international legislation implementing the EU Data Protection Directive (until superseded), the Privacy in Electronic Communications (“ePrivacy”) Directive (EU), and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), as amended or superseded.
You can contact ACR with any privacy-related inquires at:
American College of Radiology
ATTN: Privacy Office
1892 Preston White Dr.
Reston, VA 20191, USA
At any time, you may update your preferences or change your consent by notifying the College's Membership Services Department at 1-800-347-7748 or firstname.lastname@example.org