- Static magnetic field-related issues such as translational and rotational forces on ferromagnetic materials
- Time-varying magnetic field-related issues such as induced voltage, auditory considerations and thermal issues
- Personnel qualifications and training
- Site access restrictions
- Pregnancy-related issues
- Guidelines on claustrophobia, anxiety, sedation, analgesia and anesthesia
- Safety of MR scanning of device patients, such as patients with cardiac pacemakers, implanted auto-defibrillators, etc.
- MR siting considerations
- Emergency preparedness planning
Coming soon — ACR Guidance Document on MR Safe Practices: 2019 full manual with updates and critical new information.