The Texas Radiological Society seeks to be the premier radiologic professional society in Texas and the foremost State Chapter of the ACR.
The purposes of the TRS, as a chapter of the ACR, shall be to serve the specialty of radiology in Texas by: advancing the science, education and practice of radiology; improving radiologic service to patients and the medical community; fostering closer fellowship among radiologists; addressing the economics of radiology; and establishing and maintaining high medical and ethical standards.
A few of the professional, educational and informational benefits of ACR/TRS membership include:
- Complimentary subscriptions to two of radiology’s leading publications
- Member discounts on local and national-wide continuing education opportunities
- Online Resources at www.acr.org and www.txrad.org
- Exceptional array of resource materials on practice issues, including partnership and hospital contracts backed by staff’s expertise on these issues
- Free job listings through the ACR Professional Bureau
- Legislative representation to protect and preserve the future of radiology