The ACR "brand" is more than our name, mark or slogan. Our brand is our promise. It reflects our impact through our members, prospective members, industry partners, policymakers, researchers, related medical professionals and the media. One of the most powerful and lasting ways in which these groups form impressions about the ACR identity is through our visual appearance — in print, digital communications, presentations and other touchpoints. Consequently, the ACR will restrict use of its brand unless it extends limited permission through the channels below.
Copyright © 2004-2023 by the American College of Radiology, 1892 Preston White Dr., Reston, VA, 20191, 703-648-8900. All rights reserved. No reproduction of this material in any format, electronic or otherwise, is permitted except under certain terms and conditions. Contact the ACR Legal Department for those terms and conditions.
Copyright Information and Terms
- The information and documents presented on this World Wide Web site are copyrighted by the ACR, with the exception of:
- Materials specifically indicating ownership by another individual or organization, and
- Materials on other sites that are linked to this site. Please treat the materials provided on these Web pages as you would a book. While it is easy to copy in cyberspace, it may well violate federal copyright law.
- The ACR grants permission to copy and distribute ACR documents from this World Wide Web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The materials are for the internal, noncommercial use of ACR members only. Unless indicated otherwise, ACR members may print or store files containing ACR documents on their own computers only for use within their own practices or radiology departments.
- The ACR strictly prohibits reproduction for commercial purposes or multiple distributions of any copyrighted materials on this site, by any means, electronic or otherwise.
- Any copies of documents contained on this site or portions thereof must contain proper attribution, including the above copyright notice or any other proprietary notices that appear with it.
- Documents identified as those of other organizations or individuals may not be saved on the user's computer or copied to another medium unless a specific authorization to do so is provided.
- Each document published by the American College of Radiology on this site many contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to that individual document. Nothing contained in this Web site shall be construed as granting to the user a license to use these materials under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right of ACR or any third party.
The ACR® and ACRA® names and logos are registered trademarks of the American College of Radiology and American College of Radiology Association.
In addition, below is a list of other trademarks owned by ACR, ACRA, or the managed society indicated in parentheses. This list may not include every trademark or service mark owned by ACR or ACRA. The omission of a mark from the list does not constitute a waiver of the ACR’s or ACRA’s intellectual property rights therein. The Image Wisely word mark and owl design are registered trademarks co-owned by American College of Radiology and Radiological Society of North America.
Other trademarks or proprietary identification symbols, names, or logos may appear that belong to their respective companies. Access to this site gives you no rights to these trademarks or service marks. The use of any American College of Radiology or American College of Radiology Association trademark or service mark without ACR's or ACRA's express written consent is strictly prohibited. If you wish to obtain permission to use an American College of Radiology or American College of Radiology Association trademark or service mark, you must contact the ACR Legal department by email or call 1-800-227-5463 ext. 4960. If ACR or ACRA grants permission, you must use the mark according to the scope of such permission and display the appropriate trademark symbol.
IMAGING AND RADIATION ONCOLOGY CORE
MAMMOGRAPHY SAVES LIVES
QUALITY IS OUR IMAGE
RADIATION THERAPY ONCOLOGY GROUP
RADIOLOGY LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
RADIOLOGY SAVES LIVES
RLI COMMON BODY OF KNOWLEDGE
THE CROSSROADS OF RADIOLOGY
THE VOICE OF RADIOLOGY
THINK A-HEAD (Mark owned by Society for Pediatric Radiology.)
|Logo design owned by Society for Pediatric Radiology
|Logo design owned by Society for Pediatric Radiology
|Logo design owned by International Society of Radiology
|Logo design owned by Society for Radiologists in Ultrasound
Disclaimers of Warranty, Liability and Endorsement
The ACR assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in any information provided on the site, nor does it warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained within these materials. The ACR reserves the right to make changes, omissions, improvements, or other modifications in any of the information or materials at any time without notice.
The ACR assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of any information contained herein. Decisions based on data or information appearing on this site are the entire responsibility of the individual user. These materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The ACR shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
To reach the DMCA designated agent for the American College of Radiology, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consent to Disclosure
In the event that anyone should provide ACR with information regarding the content of ACR materials on this site, including but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or the like, unless they advise ACR otherwise, such information shall be regarded as non-confidential, and the ACR assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure. Unless otherwise prohibited, the submission of such information to ACR shall in no way prevent the purchase, publication, or use of similar products, services, plans, and ideas by ACR for any purpose whatever.
For further information on intellectual property matters, contact the ACR Legal department by email or call 1-800-227-5463.