Reasons to Become a Member
- We are radiology’s voice on Capitol Hill. Our government relations team is your eyes, ears and voice in Washington, DC.
- We represent the gold standard in advancing and promoting high quality, safe, and effective diagnostic imaging, interventional radiology, and radiation oncology.
- Unparalleled continuing education offerings. You’ll receive free access to a minimum of 73 hours of online CME and SA-CME activities ($2,000 value) every year.
- ACR is advancing the profession. The ACR supports valuable programs such as the AIRP, RLI®, RTOG, Imaging 3.0 and more.
- Preparing you for the future. The ACR National Radiology Data Registry is now an approved Qualified Clinical Data Registry for meeting quality reporting requirements under MACRA.