In a new leadership role? Or ready to take on the challenge of a larger role but need a stronger skill set? Rather than let panic set-in, now is the time to claim your seat at "the" table and leverage your new role for greater impact.
When you enter your first substantial role, you enter a whole new world: attending meetings regularly, dealing with unexpected operational issues, dynamics of working with other departments, building teams inside and outside of your department and ultimately, now that there are times you need to step away from clinical work, how do you use that time effectively?
The RLI Maximize Your Influence and Impact course will cover all the necessary topics to ensure that your next leadership position won't be your last!
What You Can Expect to Learn
You will learn how to leverage your new role to create a powerful impact. Throughout this course you will learn critical skills for success, such as how to:
- Enable engagement & efficiency in your practice and larger health system
- Deal with radiology within the workflow of other departments
- Understand the role the legal department plays in the health system
- Lead from the "middle"
- Interpret financial statements
- Understand and manage costs
- Lead and influence other departments
- Use your seat effectively to influence positive change