Register now and have access to the recorded sessions
Sessions are presented bi-weekly.
Be the leader your team needs. Our 12-week online course helps you develop the business skills you need to run your radiology practice with confidence.
Learn along with your cohort in 12 virtual class sessions:
- Recognize the critical relationship between radiology and hospital operations.
- Identify how to create the right organizational structure to navigate radiology and hospital operations.
- Discuss the challenges physicians face when working in healthcare teams.
- Describe how to align members of a team with diverse perspectives and backgrounds around performance goals.
- Discuss basic hospital financial statements and the assessment of financial health.
- Identify how financial analysis can be used to develop improvement strategies.
Plus master key soft skills like interpersonal relationship building, how to effectively support your team, and conflict management. Gain the confidence to make meaningful contributions, shake off the fear of being ill prepared and become a valued asset to the leadership team.
How It Works
The RLI Maximize Your Influence and Impact Course puts the knowledge in your hands through a comprehensive program of blended learning that provides foundational leadership knowledge and the skills to lead, nurture and negotiate like a pro.
Live 90 minute sessions are presented virtually and include a faculty presentation with Q&A throughout the session. We use the Zoom platform and each session is recorded so that if you are unable to join, you can review the content at a later date.
There are pre-read/resource materials provided as well as the ability to interact with the cohort and faculty via a closed Maximize community within the ACR Engage platform.