2024 Call for Proposals - DEADLINE EXTENDED!
Submit your proposal to speak at the 2024 ACR-RBMA Practice Leadership Forum, January 19–21, 2024, in Phoenix, AZ.
No matter if you’re only a few years into your career or a seasoned practice leader, we want to hear from you. The deadline to submit your proposal has been extended one week to Monday, April 3. Help us make this in-person conference the most impactful one yet.
You can choose to submit a proposal:
- To speak about a topic suggested by the planning committee (listed below)
- For your own hot topic that you think would be most valuable for attendees.
Complete this brief form to send us your suggestions, and include a detailed session description, proposed faculty and any other information you'd like us to consider.
Suggested Topics (descriptions can be read here):
- Differential Compensation Models
- Blending Cultures After Mergers
- Operational Hurdles to Hiring Out-of-State Radiologists
- Innovative Coverage Models
- Pros and Cons of Subspecialty Profit Centers and Divisions
- Novel Approaches to Addressing Well-Being and Burnout
- Current Regulatory and Compliance Issues Practices are Facing
- Marketing and Branding Your Practice
- Generational Work Expectations
- Recruitment and Retention
- The Hybrid Work Model