The ACR® created a workgroup to support radiologists who are working to establish cohesive, high-quality, enterprise-wide Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) programs at their local institutions. For those interested, please join us March 31, 11am–2pm ET, for a virtual meeting to share experiences and learn from others.
Discussion topics will likely include:
- Components and scope of a successful POCUS program, including key participants and standards/benchmarks.
- Implementation strategies and challenges.
- Support from hospital administrations and other specialties.
- Training, credentialing, governance and quality oversight.
- Image management, workflow and IT considerations.
- Future vision of radiology’s role in POCUS and how the ACR can support your program.
If you are a POCUS leader at your institution, we would love to have you join us. If you would like to participate, please complete the POCUS Listening Session Interest Form. ACR staff will provide registration instructions, scheduling details and logistics in the coming weeks.