The Indiana Radiological Society is composed of more than 550 physicians practicing Diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Oncology within the state of Indiana.
- Enhances the care of patients
- Provides information about current developments in diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Oncology
- Provides reports on legislative initiatives
- Includes Web presence to enhance communication between members
- Provides the means for representation of State Radiologists and Radiation Oncologists to the American College of Radiology
- Allows access to resources provided by the American College of Radiology
- Offers the means to communicate effectively with the Media, Other health care professionals, the Government and the Public regarding issues important to Patients, Radiologists, Radiation Oncologists
Dues of the Indiana Radiological Society:
These are billed through the ACR:
- Membership dues: $165.00 (recent graduates of residency or fellowship dues are $0.00 for the first year)
- Physicist dues: $40.00
- Indiana RAD-PAC suggested contribution: $50.00
The American College of Radiology currently uses a dues structure which increases from zero to $475 over a 3.5 year period following completion of training. For members who have been out of training for more than 3.5 years current annual dues for the ACR and Indiana Chapter total $640. In addition to these dues, you are encouraged to contribute to the Radiology Advocacy Alliance and to the Indiana and National RAD-PAC. These allow radiology to have a voice in Indiana State and National government.
To obtain membership please contact Kay Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-257-4762.