QUALIFICATIONS: The abstract submission site is open to all trainees, young physicians, radiologists, medical physicists, radiation oncologists, and representatives from other professions related to the subject categories listed below.
DEADLINE: Abstract submission deadline will be 5pm ET on Monday, December 16, 2019.
ABSTRACT TYPE: Accepted abstracts will be presented in an ePoster format (electronic PowerPoint format). No printed poster boards will be on display.
- Abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission site.
- Abstract submissions with an “Incomplete” status cannot be processed.
- Abstracts must be based on original completed research projects not previously published or presented at other meetings. Promissory research projects and case reports will not be considered.
Abstracts must be formatted and organized into the following four sections: Purpose, Methods/Materials, Results, and Conclusions.
- Abstract submissions are limited to 2,200 characters (total of all sections including Purpose, Materials/Methods, Results, and Conclusions), 1 image, and 1 table. Spaces count toward character limit.
- Abstracts must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content. Brand names of pharmaceuticals and trade names of medical devices cannot be used in the title or body of the abstract.
- An abstract may only be submitted once. Duplicate abstracts (reporting the same data) that are submitted under a different title or author will not be considered.
- Proofread abstracts carefully to avoid errors before they are submitted. ACR is not authorized to make changes to a submission. This includes typographical errors to the abstract title or text, and additions or deletions of author names. Your abstract, if selected, will be published exactly as submitted.
NOTIFICATIONS: Disposition notifications will be sent to the first author via email on Friday, January 24, 2020.
MODIFICATIONS: Submitters may return to the online system to edit abstracts, add co-authors, revise information, correct typographical errors, tables, graphics, or delete a submission at any time before the submission deadline. The site will close at 5pm ET on Monday, December 16, 2019, and no additional revisions will be accepted.
WITHDRAWALS: The deadline to withdraw an accepted abstract is Wednesday, April 1, 2020. A written request must be sent to Kathy Martin by Wednesday, April 1. After this date, withdrawals are still accepted but abstracts may still appear in annual meeting materials. Withdrawal of an accepted abstract after this date or failure to present an accepted abstract may result in the first author and all co-authors’ disqualification from presenting an abstract at the next ACR Annual Meeting.
REGISTRATION AND TRAVEL: Attendance is not mandatory. However, if abstract authors register, they are responsible for their registration and travel arrangements. ACR does not provide honorarium or reimbursement of travel expenses.