Join the American College of Radiology® (ACR®) and the Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) Dec. 6, 7:30 pm ET, for a virtual 90-minute Town Hall, IR and DR: Better Together or … ?. The event will feature a panel of interventional (IR) and diagnostic radiology (DR) practice leaders from both the ACR and SIR who will discuss the challenges of developing successful and mutually beneficial practice models.
Discussion topics include:
• Challenges around practice models for IRs as they transition into a primary specialty.
• Should IR separate from DR?
• Practice models that work through the barriers/challenges IRs encounter when they try to establish a clinical practice, whether independent or part of a larger practice or hospital.
• Collaborative work options for IRs and DRs to ensure that a radiologist is optimizing the provision of diagnostic imaging and image-guided procedural care.
• Ways ACR and SIR can best support IRs and DRs in having a successful and sustainable practice.
There will be a Q&A period open to ACR and SIR members following the panel discussion.