The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has compiled a list of resources available to small, underserved and rural facilities that participate in its Quality Payment Program (QPP). These facilities often have challenges participating in the QPP program due to limited resources and fewer available quality measures.
Resources that CMS provides include:
- The QPP Service Center, which serves as a primary point of contact to help address questions and concerns. The service center is able to address basic questions, as well as more complex scenarios. Connect with the Service Center at 1-866-288-8292 (TTY 1-877-715-6222) or via email at QPP@cms.hhs.gov Monday–Friday 8am–8pm ET.
- A QPP listserv that provides updates and upcoming program deadlines. The American College of Radiology® (ACR®) encourages small, underserved and rural clinicians and their staff to sign up for the QPP listserv by entering their email address into the box at the bottom of any cms.gov webpage.
- A new monthly newsletter focused specifically on small practices.
- The QPP website provides a centralized location for resources, and specifically, the Support for Small Practices page that provides updates and resources for small practices.
- Upcoming webinars and trainings are listed on the QPP Webinar Library. Recordings, slides and transcripts of past events will also be available and posted to the webinar library.
If you have any questions about QPP participation for small, underserved or rural practices, please contact Zach Smith, ACR Senior Quality Programs Specialist.