The American College of Radiology® (ACR®) published the first two modules of a new e-learning hub that offers the medical imaging community practical lessons for bringing artificial intelligence (AI) to practice.
The on-demand videos are valuable for those interested in incorporating AI into medical imaging and optimizing its performance, spanning topics from the fundamentals to best practices for incorporating AI. Subjects covered include:
• Bias and fairness in AI models.
• Brittleness of AI models.
• Workflow-based AI.
• Challenges in executing an AI project.
• Evaluating AI for use in clinical practice.
• Effective validation of AI models prior to clinical use.
The two initial modules include a range of videos related to the topics “The Basics of AI” and “Bringing AI to Practice.“ These will be followed regularly by new modules. The next series of on-demand videos is expected to be published in fall 2021.For more information, contact Stephanie Bossong.