Join us for a special RLI Leadership Town Hall to learn how radiologists from multiple COVID-19 hot spots are dealing with today’s challenges and Leading in Times of Crisis.
Thursday, April 16 — 7–8:30 pm ET
In the face of unprecedented health, social, and economic turmoil, our panelists will share their perspectives of what’s happening on the ground in their locations and their strategies for coping.
Town Hall Moderators
- Frank J. Lexa, MD, MBA, FACR
- Geoff Rubin, MD, MBA, FACR
- J. Jacob Kazam, MD, Vice Chairman for Clinical Operations, Weill Cornell Medicine, Department of Radiology, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Mahmud Mossa-Basha, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology, Vice Chair of Clinical Operations, Chief of Radiology at University of Washington Medical Center University of Washington School of Medicine
- Daniel Ortiz, MD, Associate Radiologist, Summit Radiology Services, P.C.
- Dana H. Smetherman, MD, MPH, MBA, FACR, Chair, Department of Radiology, Associate Medical Director, Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans
- Judy Yee, MD, FACR, Professor and University Chair Department of Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Please come ready with your own questions, personal experiences and ideas to share with your fellow radiologists about this critical topic.