Capitalize on New Opportunities at the ACR Annual Conference on Quality and Safety
Opportunity awaits with an all-new program that features dynamic speakers and a host of exciting sessions on artificial intelligence, quality innovation, patient-centered care and reporting best practices. Here’s a look at what’s on tap.
Q&S With an AI Twist
- Need to get up to speed on the future of AI? Join in dedicated programming from the ACR Data Science Institute on how AI can be used to improve patient care and optimize business efficiencies.
- Looking to discover what’s next in our specialty? Sit in on this Saturday session: 2018 Rad Odyssey: The Continued Rise of Our Machines.
Want to learn how to make AI deliver as promised? Leading experts will teach you how AI can help radiologists deliver more value through better quality — driving down unnecessary costs and enhancing our contribution to patient care.
Let’s Talk Strategy
- Ready to put informatics to work for your organization? Don’t miss these sessions on Driving Improvement and Outcomes With Informatics and Strategies to Optimize Reporting Through IT.
- Seeking innovative ideas to transform your quality infrastructure? Attend specialized sessions on patient-centered reporting, peer learning and imaging appropriateness.
- Need executive-level operational guidance? Here are three can’t-miss sessions: The Business Case for Improvement; Building and Resourcing an Effective Quality Program; and Operational Planning for Improving Outcomes.
Want to know where to start? This is the session for you: Strategies for Radiology to Thrive as an Essential Link in the Clinical Value Chain.
Don’t Miss Out
Join us for the 10th Anniversary ACR Annual Conference on Quality and Safety for a unique and timely program that will elevate your approach to practice quality and align your team operations with the latest trends in medical imaging.
This is the year for everyone on your team to attend the Q&S conference. Register today and take advantage of special team pricing.