The ACR Accreditation team recently unveiled a new customer support platform to enhance the accreditation experience. With the new user-friendly system, ACR Accreditation customers have a single place to access all required accreditation resources and a help desk to submit their queries and support requests.
The new platform offers a complete solution center for accreditation participation and support. Everything you need to know about ACR Accreditation and how to participate is at your fingertips. Now you can find solutions, discover answers and create a support ticket all in one place.
The ACR Accreditation Support solution offers these advantages:
- Easier accessibility: All accreditation program requirements, forms, articles and resources are gathered in one place.
- More robust search functionality: An easy-to-use search tool delivers instant access to all documents related to a specific accreditation query.
- Enhanced interactivity: The help desk solution guides you through all the documents and processes required for accreditation in every modality.
- Streamlined support ticketing: If you have a question or need help with any accreditation challenge, you can simply open a ticket, which automatically assigns you to the appropriate ACR Accreditation team member.
- Improved status tracking: Rather than wait for an email response to your query, you can now track the status of your support ticket right from the platform.