On Jan. 22, 2018, the ACR unveiled the latest version of TRIAD™ — an improved web-based application that allows you to submit your images electronically for ACR Accreditation. Today, more than half of all facilities applying for accreditation use TRIAD to submit images.
Benefits of using TRIAD for electronic upload include:
- Speeds turnaround time from image submission to final results
- Cuts costs associated with burning and shipping CDs
- Reduces delays in shipping images
- Mitigates the risk of losing images
- Ensures compliance with HIPAA regulations throughout the process
The new and improved TRIAD streamlines web-based image submission, including:
- User-friendly functionality
- Full-size image display with a fully functional DICOM viewer, allowing you to view images before submission
- Capability to upload files or entire folders
- No software installation required
- Compatible with Windows PC or Mac
The TRIAD Windows client, which requires software installation on your Windows PC, remains the same — allowing direct connection between TRIAD and PACS systems for image retrieval.
For more information about using TRIAD for accreditation, read the FAQs.