NRDR Approved as QCDR for 2018
Radiologists use NRDR to meet requirements for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), reporting a combination of QCDR measures and MIPS measures to fulfill reporting requirements for the Quality category. QCDR measures are chosen from across all NRDR registries.
- 2018 MIPS Measures Supported (58 MIPS measures)
- 2018 QCDR Measures Supported (22 non-MIPS measures)
- 2018 QCDR Measure Specification Details
MIPS-eligible clinicians and groups can take part in the NRDR QCDR to:
- Meet MIPS requirements based on satisfactory QCDR participation
- Manage submission of traditional MIPS and QCDR quality measure data as well as improvement activities and advancing care information measures to CMS using one interface
- Report as either an individual or as a part of a group practice via the Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO)
- Have the opportunity to meet practice quality improvement requirements for Maintenance of Certification
- Gain relevant performance feedback to help enhance patient care and optimize practice value
For more information, visit the QCDR webpage.