Do you still have student loans? SoFi, as an exclusive participant with the ACR, offers loan refinancing, allowing you to combine your existing private and federal loans into one loan with one lower monthly payment.
ACR members, friends, and family can receive a 0.125% rate discount* when they refinance their student loans with SoFi, by applying through sofi.com/ACR. SoFi is the market leader of student loan refinancing and has originated over $13 billion in loans for more than 200,000 borrowers. To receive the 0.125% rate discount*, applicants MUST apply through sofi.com/ACR.
SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Features
- 5, 7, 10, 15, and 20 year terms
- Variable rates as low as 2.355% APR and fixed rates as low as 3.375% APR (with Autopay)
- No origination fees, application fees, or pre-payment penalties
- Fixed and variable rate options
- Consolidation of existing student loans (federal and private) into one monthly payment
- Autopay discount of 0.25%
- 0.125% rate discount* upon refinancing (eligible for members, friends, & family)
SoFi is the market leader in student loan refinancing and has refinanced over $13 billion in loans for more than 200,000 borrowers. As of December 2016, SoFi has refinanced more than $8 million in student loans for ACR members. On average, medical borrowers who refinance their student loans with SoFi save an average of $37K over the lifetime of their loan.
For more information on any of SoFi's financial products, contact SoFi’s dedicated customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.855.456.7634. Be sure to mention you are an ACR member.