The ACR is committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for all our attendees, guests and staffs. All in-person attendees and guests must be “up to date” with the COVID-19 vaccination. As defined by the CDC, “up to date” means a person has received all recommended COVID-19 vaccines, including any booster dose(s) when eligible.
The American College of Radiology will be using Health Pass by CLEAR to assist with this requirement. This provides secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the CLEAR mobile app at no cost to you. CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organizer.
All US-based attendees and guests will be required to complete the health screening by uploading Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination (POV). Registered attendees should have received an email with the below instructions and a meeting code for Health Pass. Please follow the instructions to complete your health screening before arrival at the event. Note: International attendees should contact ACR staff at 1-800-227-4630 to provide POV.
The deadline to submit your POV is Friday, April 22, 2022. Please note that you will not be permitted entrance to the event without Proof of up-to-date Vaccination.
Instructions to provide POV
The email address associated with your CLEAR account must match the email address from which you received ACR 2022 meeting communications. If the email addresses do not match, your proof of vaccination will not be uploaded to the correct event. Please contact ACR staff at 1-800-227-4630 if your CLEAR email differs so that we may update our records.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
Get ready for the event by downloading the free CLEAR app and completing the one-time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements.
- Download the CLEAR app: Android or iOS .
- Tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code provided via email from ACR (contact ACR staff at 1-800-227-4630 if you are registered for ACR 2022 and did not receive an email)
- Tap “Enroll or verify in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account.
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your government-issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment.
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity.
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your POV.
Step 2: Before arriving at the Meeting, complete your Health Pass.
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile.
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie.
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Contact ACR Staff at 1-800-227-4630.
For help with the app, contact CLEAR directly at 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance.