Please note: ACR® RADAR courses are no longer being offered for purchase. Continue to earn your CME through self-assessments from the ACR Continuous Professional Improvement (CPI) program modules »
If you have previously purchased a RADAR self-assessment, you must complete your course before April 2020 to claim your CME.
If You Have Previously Purchased Panels
**RADAR Panels will no longer be accessible to users in the ACR My Learning Dashboard after April 2020.**
- Navigate to your ACR My Learning Dashboard.
- Locate the “My Pending Activities” tab
- Find and click the name of the RADAR 2 panel you previously purchased
- Complete the activity and required evaluation
- Following Completion, your certificate will be available on the “My Completions / Certifications” tab of the My Learning Dashboard. Course Credit must be claimed BEFORE CME expiration, April 2020. Credit will not be available to claim after this date.