Starting this month (May 2018), hospitals will be able to view Facility-Specific Reports (FSR) on their QualityNet account for Outpatient Imaging Efficiency (OIE) measures within the Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) program. These reports will include information on patient-level data for OIE measures covering the following:
- MRI Lumbar Spine for Low Back Pain (OP-8)
- Mammography Follow-up Rates (OP-9)
- Abdomen Computed Tomography – Use of Contrast Material (OP-10)
- Thorax CT – Use of Contrast Material (OP-11)
- Cardiac Imaging for Preoperative Risk Assessment for Non-Cardiac Low-Risk Surgery (OP-13)
- Simultaneous Use of Brain CT and Sinus CT (OP-14)
For more information, please visit the Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting Program page on Quality Net.