With noteworthy developments regarding COVID-19 continuing to evolve, look to the American College of Radiology® (ACR®) COVID-19 Resources Page for radiology-specific news and analysis. The online hub also contains tools and resources you can use to strengthen your practice during this pandemic across several areas:
- COVID-19 Radiology-Specific Clinical Resources
- COVID-19 Economic and Regulatory Updates (My ACR login required)
- COVID-19 Impact on States
- Well-Being Resources During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Radiology Leadership Resources
- COVID-19 Articles in JACR®
Don’t forget to register for our live webinar May 5th addressing the key question: “What Might Your Practice Look Like Post-Peak COVID-19?” Expert panelists will offer useful advice for all radiology professionals and their practices in this 90-minute session hosted by the ACR Commission on General, Small, Emergency and/or Rural Practice.