Seventeen sessions at the upcoming ACR 2017 — The Crossroads of Radiology® will be devoted to imaging-related quality and safety topics. Presentations will emphasize solutions for meaningful quality improvement and access to specific resources from the American College of Radiology to increase your odd of success in Medicare’s Quality Payment Program.
Sessions will include the following.
- Definition and Basics (Radiology Quality Officer Series) – Monday, 8 – 9:30 a.m. – Presentations by Kimberly Applegate, MD, MS, FACR; Jacqueline Bello, MD, FACR; James Borgstede, MD, FACR; Marta Heilbrun, MD, MS; Frank Rybicki, MD, PhD, FACR and Bettina Siewert, MD
- The Patient Experience from a Quality and Safety Perspective (Radiology Quality Officer Series) – Monday 10 a.m. – Noon – C. Matthew Hawkins, MD; Robert Pyatt, MD, FACR; Sabiha Raoof, MD; James Rawson, MD, FACR; Frank Rybicki, MD, PhD, FACR; David Seidenwurm, MD, FACR and Joseph Steele, MD
- Practical Quality Initiatives You Can and Want to Use in Your Practice (Radiology Quality Officer Series) – Tuesday, 10 – 11:30 a.m. – Santanu Chakraborty, MD, MBBS, DMRD; David Paushter, MD, FACR; Frank Rybicki, MD, PhD, FACR and Emily Sedgwick, MD
- ACR-Derived Initiatives for Excellence in Radiology Quality and Safety (Radiology Quality Officer Series) – Tuesday, 3:30 – 5 p.m. – Hani Abujudeh, MD, FACR; Michael Bruno, MD, MS, FACR; Mythreyi Chatfield, PhD and Gregory Nicola, MD
- Transitioning to Value: Building Collaboration Around Evidence-Based Imaging (Radiology Quality Officer Series) – Wednesday, 8 – 9:30 a.m. – Pari Pandharipande, MD, MPH; Robert Pyatt, MD, FACR; Sabiha Raoof, MD; Marc Willis, DO; Max Wintermark, MD and E. Kent Yucel, MD, FACR
- Clinical MR Safety – Wednesday, 10 – 11:30 a.m. – Emanuel Kanal, MD, FACR; Heidi Edmonson, PhD; Jessica Clements, MS and Wendy Stimkorb, BS
For more information, examine the online version of the ACR 2017 program or contact Tiffany Lipp with the ACR Commission on Quality and Safety.
Also, watch for future announcements about the 2017 ACR Quality and Safety Conference coming to Boston Oct. 13–14.