A free, new, on-demand webinar provides practical, up to date information and answers to common questions regarding CT colonography resources, coverage and coding.
Highlights of this seminar include:
- Discussion of current coverage, Medicare and commercial payers
- Overview of the procedure and USPSTF CRC recommendation on screening
- Review of appropriate CPT® and ICD-10-CM codes
- Explanation of documentation requirements
- Q&A - a portion of the session will be devoted to answering as many questions as time permits
Register & Listen:
Click Here to register for the webinar.
You may also paste this URL into your browser: http://eventcallregistration.com/reg/index.jsp?cid=74459t11
After registering, you will receive an email with a unique PIN number, and link, to view the recorded Webinar.
Visit the ACR CT Colonography Resources page at ACR.org/virtualCT.
Find patient CT colonography information at RadiologyInfo.org/virtualCT.