- A video discussing CTC benefits for screening colorectal cancer
- A Spanish- and English-version patient brochure — in both high- and low-resolution: Members may post these resources to their practice websites and/or display them in lobbies and waiting rooms.
- Web article: Colonoscopies Get a Lot Easier Thanks to Technology
- RadiologyInfo.org/VirtualCT: Offers more information on CTC
- RadiologyInfo.org: Explains radiologic science and procedures for patients
- Private payer coverage, policies and statements, Appropriateness Criteria, published clinical research and more
- Take Action: Impact CRC Screening Access (and Kick Cancer in the Butt), Voice of Radiology, William T. Thorwarth Jr., MD, ACR chief executive officer
- Virtual Colonoscopy Can Saves Lives: Learn About It, Voice of Radiology, Mark E. Klein, MD, FACR, member of the ACR Colon Cancer Committee
- Free downloadable Facebook and Twitter banners supporting colorectal cancer screening
ACR has long advocated for increasing colon cancer screening rates, particularly through the use of CTC.
- Please use this link to easily contact your members of Congress and ask them to cosponsor S 2262/HR 4632. This bill will give the Medicare population a less invasive screening option that will potentially lead to more cancers being detected earlier and more lives being saved.