A new webinar from the American College of Radiology® (ACR®) Commission on Economics offers radiologists insights into changes in the 2020 Medicare Quality Payment Program (QPP).
The update, narrated by Gregory Nicola, MD, FACR, chair of the ACR MACRA Committee, covers key modifications to this year’s program as described in presentations by Lauren Golding, MD, vice-chair of the ACR MACRA Committee, and Richard Heller, MD. Topics include:
- A review of key QPP concepts
- Results from QPP Year 1 and Year 2
- MIPS Performance Category updates
- Introduction of MIPS Value Pathways
- Other relevant information and discussion about QPP Year 4
Questions may be directed to Samantha Porter at email@example.com.