The May/June 2017 ACR Radiology Coding SourceTM is now available online. It features an update to the Breast Imaging Frequently Asked Questions.
Please review breast imaging coding changes to make sure your coding is appropriate.
Coding Source articles can help radiologists and business administrators sharpen their coding proficiency. They can also help you learn more about Medicare reimbursement policies.
- Inpatient Prospective Payment System ACR Comment Letter
- ACR Offers Radiology Practices Breast Screening Bundle Tool
- Digital X-ray Tomosynthesis Q&A
- "Certified” is Good Business
- LDCT IDTF Clarification
- CMS Updates Guidelines for Electronic Funds Transfers and Change of Ownership
See all ACR Radiology Coding Source issues.