The American College of Radiology (ACR)’s Lung Cancer Screening 2.0 Committee – chaired by Debra Dyer, MD – has announced the line-up for its upcoming six-week webinar series on lung cancer screening.
The webinars will provide valuable advice on how radiologists and radiology group practices can implement successful lung cancer screening programs. Each week will focus on a specific topic and related discussions about best practices to meet the challenges of lung cancer screening.
Each week a new presenter will cover different topics as outlined below:
- July 9 – Lung Cancer Screening: You Can’t Do It Alone, But You Can Take the Lead | Debra Dyer, MD watch on demand | download slides
- July 16 – What You Need to Know About Logistics of Lung Cancer Screening | Kim Sandler, MD watch on demand | download slides
- July 23 – Building a Lung Cancer Screening Program in Real Life: Economic Considerations | Terrance Healey, MD
- July 30 – Lung Cancer Screening and Health Disparities | Andrea Borondy-Kitts, MS, MPH
- August 6 – Manage Your Metrics | Allison Ferreria, MD
- August 13 – LungRads 1.1 Update | Ella Kazerooni, MD