Radiologists and other clinicians who submitted Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) data to the Quality Payment Program (QPP) in 2017 or participated in a MIPS Alternative Payment Model (APM), such as a Medicare Shared Saving Program, can now review their preliminary performance feedback from last year.
MIPS final scores and feedback will be available on July 1. In the meantime, preliminary scores and feedback from the Quality Payment Program (QPP) website are accessible but are subject to the following modifications:
- Special status scoring considerations (e.g., hospital-based clinicians)
- Final calculations of the All-Cause Readmission Measure for the quality performance category
- Inclusion of claims measures from 60-day run-out period
- Results of the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers & Systems (CAHPS) for MIPS survey
- Approval or denial of Promoting Interoperability (formerly Advancing Care
- Information) performance category hardship application
- Improvement Activities Study participation and results
- Creation of performance period benchmarks for quality measures that did not have a historical benchmark
If you are MIPS or MIPS APM participant, you can log on to the QPP website using your Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) credentials to view your performance feedback. If you don’t have an EIDM account, you can refer to the EIDM User Guide for help. This is also where you can review your final score in July
Questions about performance feedback preliminary data can be directed to QPP by phone (866-288-8292/TTY: 877-715-6222) or email (QPP@cms.hhs.gov).