The American College of Radiology® (ACR®) encourages qualified graduate students to apply for its new Medical Physics Travel Scholarship to attend the 2020 ACR Annual Meeting, May 16–20, in Washington, DC.
The scholarship covers hotel accommodation for four nights, train or airfare travel and a stipend for meals not already covered by the meeting.
The scholarship program aims to accomplish five goals:
- Improving diversity and inclusion within medical radiological professions
- Improving the recognition and value of ACR membership
- Providing opportunities to interact with practicing radiologists, radiation oncologists and other medical physicists
- Offering firsthand experience with ACR governance, resources and staff
- Showcasing outstanding medical physics research
The application deadline is March 2.
Minimum qualifications and application requirements are covered on the dedicated Physics Travel Scholarship webpage. Questions may be directed to Dustin Gress, ACR senior advisor for medical physics, at firstname.lastname@example.org.