Is MACRA, economic uncertainty and new service requirements causing you heartburn? Feel like you're teetering on the edge? The 2017 ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum is just five weeks away and is the remedy and your opportunity to build greater practice stability. Here is what radiologists and medical imaging business managers will learn at this exceptional two-day event, sponsored by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA).
- # 10: Best practices and the latest thinking from your exposure to top ACR and RBMA top educators and leaders
- # 9 How to create an optimal care environment using cutting edge IT and service platforms
- # 8: How to make the most of clinical decision support for your patients and practices
- # 7: How to articulate the value you bring to your health care enterprise
- # 6: New ways to implement and gain value from Imaging 3.0TM
- # 5: How to determine if radiology practice integration is right for you
- # 4: Effective use of bundled payment survival tools
- # 3: Opportunities for clinical and financial success with MIPS and APMs
- # 2: Strategic implications for radiology in a post-ACA environment
- # 1: Practical management strategies to drive value through innovation, teamwork and quality care
Radiologists can earn up to 13.5 CME Credits, and administrators can earn up to 13.5 RBMA-approved continuing education Credits. The forum will be held at the 500-acre JW Marriott, Grande Lake Resort in Orlando, offering frequent shuttles for your family to nearby Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld® and Universal Orlando® Theme Park.