American College of Radiology (ACR) members now have complete access to all six popular episodes of the College’s lung cancer webinar series.
First presented in weekly installments from July 9 to August 13, each webinar focuses on a specific aspect of how radiology group practices can implement a successful lung cancer screening service. The educational programs, produced by the Lung Cancer Screening 2.0 Committee, chaired by Debra Dyer, MD, were well attended, with 804 registrants.
Listed below in their order of appearance, the webinars are easily accessible for online viewing. Their slides are also downloadable.
- July 9 – Lung Cancer Screening: You Can’t Do It Alone, But You Can Take the Lead | Debra Dyer, MD: watch on demand | download slides
- July 16 – What You Need to Know About Logistics of Lung Cancer Screening | Kim Sandler, MD: watch on demand | download slides
- July 23 – Building a Lung Cancer Screening Program in Real Life: Economic Considerations | Terrance Healey, MD: watch on demand | download slides
- July 30 – Lung Cancer Screening and Health Disparities | Andrea Borondy-Kitts, MS, MPH: watch on demand | download slides
- August 6 – Manage Your Metrics | Allison Ferreira, MD: watch on demand | download slides
- August 13 – Lung-RADS® 1.1 Update | Ella Kazerooni, MD: watch on demand | download slides
By clicking through to a dedicated webpage, viewers can share lung cancer success stories or pose questions to the “Ask the Experts” team.