Now available online, the American College of Radiology’s (ACR) March-April 2017 ACR Radiology Coding Source features anticipated changes in 2018 to Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) codes that are highly relevant to planning for future radiology and radiation oncology billing practices.
The ACR encourages members to review and consider how the new code changes may impact their practices. Articles on the following issues will also help radiologists and business administrators sharpen their coding proficiency and understanding of Medicare reimbursement policies.
- 2017 ACR Incidental Finding Measures 405 and 406 — Changes for MIPS Participation
- ACR Cautions CMS Against Mammography Payment Cuts
- ICD-10 Resources Streamlined by CMS
- CMS Expands Provider Liability Considerations
- HHS Issues Compliance Effectiveness Resource Guide Available