Deadline and Criteria
The College Nominating Committee (CNC) must receive the following by December 8, 2020:
- Completed applications including the applicant’s current curriculum vitae;
- A recent photograph for use in the election manual and printed annual meeting signage (Minimum size: 3" x 4" (head and shoulders). Resolution: 300 dpi high resolution camera setting - no web images. Full Color; file format: TIF or JPEG);
- At least two letters of support from ACR members. (Due by December 15, 2020) *Please note that current members of the Board of Chancellors may not be solicited for letters of support.
Repeat candidates from prior years must fill out the online Candidate Information Form . Candidate responses obtained from the application will be published in the ACR Election Manual.
All candidates must be present at the ACR 2021 annual meeting in Washington, DC. The candidates in contested elections will make a two-minute presentation to the Council.
The CNC will make recommendations for the following elected and/or selected positions:
- President (elected 1-year term)
- Vice President (elected 1-year term)
- Council Speaker (elected 2-year term)
- Council Vice Speaker (elected 2-year term)
- Board of Chancellors (BOC) vacancies (elected) 3-year term
- Chair, Commission on Leadership and Practice Development
- Chair, Commission on Medical Physics
- Chair, Commission on Pediatric Radiology
- Council Steering Committee (elected 2-year term)
- College Nominating Committee (elected 2-year term)
- Intersociety Summer Conference - Private Practice (selected 2-year term)
Be sure to review complete details for position qualifications and time commitment.