Nominees for 2022 Positions
At ACR 2022, the ACR Council will vote on the following slate of candidates recommended by the College Nominating Committee (CNC).
- Howard B. Fleishon, MD, MMM, FACR, of Phoenix, for president.
- Frank J. Lexa, MD, MBA, FACR, of Wynnewood, Pa., for vice president.
Board of Chancellors
The CNC recommends the following members be considered for election to the BOC:
- Mark D. Alson, MD, FACR, of Fresno, Calif., Eric B. Friedberg, MD, FACR, of Johns Creek, Ga., and Agnieszka Solberg, MD, of Bismarck, N.D. have been recommended to run for a first three-year term to chair the Commission on General, Small, Emergency and Rural Practices.
- William Small Jr., MD, FACR, of Maywood, Ill., has been recommended to run for a second three-year term to chair the Commission on Radiation Oncology and serve concurrently as the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) representative for a second three-year term.
- Sharon D'Souza, MD, MPH, of Tulsa, Okla., Johnson B. Lightfoote, MD, FACR, of San Dimas, Calif., and Sabala R. Mandava, BS, MB, of Bloomfield Hills, Mich., have been recommended to run for a three-year term to chair the Commission for Women and Diversity.
- Timothy L. Swan, MD, FACR, of Marshfield, Wis., has been recommended to run for a second three-year term as Member At-Large.
- Taj Kattapuram, MD, of West Salem, Wis., and Daniel Ortiz, MD, of Marietta, Ga., have been recommended to run for a two-year term as YPS representative.
Council Steering Committee
Of the following five candidates, four are to be elected in a contested election by the Council to serve a two-year term on the CSC:
- Rachel Gerson, MD, of Seattle
- Atul K. Gupta, MD, FACR, of Pittsford, N.Y.
- Nolan J. Kagetsu, MD, FACR, of New York City
- Andrew K. Moriarity, MD, of Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Derrick Siebert, MD, of Wausau, Wis.
College Nominating Committee
Of the following eight candidates, three are to be elected in a contested election by the Council to serve a two-year term on the CNC:
- Harris L. Cohen, MD, FACR, of Memphis, Tenn.
- Betsy Jacobs, MD, of New Hyde Park, N.Y.
- Neil U. Lall, MD, of Atlanta
- Christopher R. McAdams, MD, of Atlanta
- Tanya W. Moseley, MD, of Houston
- Christopher M. Mutter, DO, of Scarborough, Maine
- Ali Noor, MD, of Dix Hills, N.Y.
- Victor J. Scarmato, MD, MBA, FACR, of Glen Cove, N.Y.
Private Practice Representative
- Arne E. Michalson, MD, FACR, of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, was selected for one two-year term as a private-practice representative to the lntersociety Summer Conference, effective in July 2022.