Nominees for 2019 Positions
At ACR 2019, the ACR Council will vote on the following slate of candidates recommended by the College Nominating Committee (CNC).
- Debra L. Monticciolo, MD, FACR, of Temple, Texas, for president.
- Katarzyna J. Macura, MD, PhD, FACR, of Baltimore, Maryland, for vice president.
Board of Chancellors
The CNC recommends the following members be considered for election to the BOC:
- Robert S. Pyatt Jr., MD, FACR, of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania has been recommended to run for a second three-year term to chair the Commission on General, Small, Emergency and/or Rural Practices.
- William Small Jr., MD, FACR, of Maywood, Illinois has been recommended to run for a first three-year term to chair the Commission on Radiation Oncology and has been selected to serve concurrently as the Board of Chancellors - ASTRO Representative for a first 3-year term.
- Jenny T. Bencardino, MD, of Jericho, New York, and Johnson B. Lightfoote, MD, FACR, of Pomona, California have been recommended to run for a first three-year term to chair the Commission for Women and Diversity.
- Theodore Dubinsky, MD, of Seattle, Washington, Thomas Ptak, MD, MPH, PhD, of Severn, Maryland, and Timothy L. Swan, MD, FACR, of Marshfield, Wisconsin, have been recommended to run for a first three-year term for an open position on the BOC.
- Richard Duszak Jr., MD, FACR, of Atlanta, Georgia.
Council Vice Speaker
Of the following two candidates, one is to be elected to serve a two-year term as Vice Speaker:
- Joseph G. Cernigliaro, MD, FACR, of Jacksonville, Florida.
- Amy L. Kotsenas, MD, FACR, of Rochester, Minnesota.
Council Steering Committee
Of the following nine candidates, four are to be elected in a contested election by the Council to serve a two-year term on the CSC:
- Timothy A. Crummy, MD, FACR, of Middleton, Wisconsin.
- Eric B. Friedberg, MD, FACR, of Johns Creek, Georgia.
- Lauren P. Golding, MD, of Summerfield, North Carolina.
- Richard Gunderman, MD, FACR, of Zionsville, Indiana.
- Seth M. Hardy, MD, MBA, FACR, of Lititz, Pennsylvania.
- K. Elizabeth Hawk, MD, MS, PhD, of Studio City, California.
- Andrew B. Rosenkrantz, MD, of New York, New York.
- Kevin L. Smith, MD, FACR, of Sauk Rapids, Minnesota.
- David C. Youmans, MD, FACR, of Princeton, New Jersey.
College Nominating Committe
Of the following five candidates, three are to be elected in a contested election by the Council to serve a two year term on the CNC:
- Scott F. Cameron, MD, of Newton, Massachusetts.
- Candice A. Johnstone, MD, of Shorewood, Wisconsin.
- Taj Kattapuram, MD, of Arvada, Colorado.
- Rajendra P. Kedar, MD, FACR, of Tampa, Florida.
- Derrick Siebert, MD, of Wausau, Wisconsin.
Private Practice Representative
Rand J. Stack, MD, MBA, of Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, was selected for one two-year term as a private-practice representative to the Intersociety Summer Conference, effective in July 2019.