Call for Nominations
2018 Call for Nominations are now open!
Deadline and Criteria:
The College Nominating Committee (CNC) must receive the following by December 17, 2018:
- Completed applications including the applicant’s current curriculum vitae;
- A recent photograph for use in the election manual and printed annual meeting signage (Minimum size: 3" x 4" (head and shoulders). Resolution: 300 dpi high resolution camera setting - no web images. Full Color; file format: TIF or JPEG);
- At least two letters of support from ACR members.
Repeat candidates from prior years must fill out the online Candidate Information Form. Candidate responses obtained from the application will be published in the ACR Election Manual.
All candidates must be present at the ACR 2019 annual meeting in Washington, DC. The candidates in contested elections will make a two-minute presentation to the Council on a date to be determined (either May 19 or 20).
The CNC will make recommendations for the following elected and/or selected positions:
- President (elected 1-year term)
- Vice President (elected 1-year term)
- Council Speaker (elected 2-year term)
- Council Vice-Speaker (elected 2-year term)
- Board of Chancellors (BOC) vacancies (elected) 3-year term
- Chair, Commission for Women and Diversity
- Chair, Commission on Radiation Oncology
- Board of Chancellors, Member-at-Large
- Council Steering Committee (elected 2-year term)
- College Nominating Committee (elected 2-year term)
- Intersociety Private Practice (selected 2-year term)